Products > Silicone Ignition Leads > 8.0mm Heavy Duty Ultra Series
|STAINLESS STEEL SPIRAL CORE
|High quality heavy duty aftermarket replacement lead set for most passenger, commercial & 4WD vehicles
|Most passenger, commercial & 4WD vehicles
|A heavy duty set of ignition leads primarily designed to handle higher heat conditions prevalent in most late model passenger, commercial and 4WD vehicles.
|Tested to ISO 3808 Standards.
- "Finger Grip" Design ensures easy fitment and removal of Spark Plug Boot. (Where applicable)
- Computer Aided Internal Boot Design allows the terminal's contours to be faithfully reproduced eliminating any chance of crossfire.
- Unequaled durability by utilising High Temp. modified Silicone compounds.
- High memory spring steel retaining clip designed for positive terminal locking at all RPM's.
- Precision engineered 0.43mm Stainless Steel Base.
- Extra long base ensures minimal heat transfer from spark plug tip to inner cable core. This ensures maximum cable life.
- Triple cable retaining ribs for superior cable retention.
- 2,100±500 OHMS resistance per metre.
- Stainless steel spiral wound conductor.
- Technologically advanced nylon tape adds tensile strength.
- >260° silicone on silicone insulating jackets.
|Above specifications may vary due to technological advances at manufacturer’s discretion.
|The product description above is to be used as a guide only. It is up to the purchaser/end user to determine the correct suitability/application of product to suit their individual requirements. Care must be taken when selecting product. For Warranty information on above lead sets, refer to back cover.