Products > Silicone Ignition Leads > 10.5mm Eliminator Series II
|COPPER FERRITE SPIRAL CORE
|The next generation in street/strip ignition lead technology!
|Blue, Black & Red
|High Performance Street /Strip vehicles but primarily designed for racing applications burning Hi-octane and Methanol fuels.
|Ignition System Compatibility
|Very high output aftermarket ignition systems including most Crane™ & MSD™ types. Note: We recommend consulting with your ignition manufacturer for system compatibility before using this product.
|Eliminator Series II ignition leads have been specifically designed to cope with today’s high compression high horsepower race engines. Being fitted with three layers of Silicone jackets, they are a proven performer at carrying secondary voltages in excess of 70,000 volts whilst emitting virtually zero RFI making them compatable for use with virtually all hi-tech on board computer systems.
|Tested to ISO 3808 Standards.
Eagle's Finger Grip SPB Features
- Eagles computer designed "finger grip" Spark Plug Boot allows easy on – easy off installation.
- Unequalled durability by using our best High Temp Silicone compounds.
- Zero rust 0.43mm Stainless Steel Base.
- High Memory spring steel retaining clip for positive terminal locking at all RPM'S.
- Triple cable retaining ribs and "W" shaped crimp ensure superior cable retention.
- Ultra low 325 ohms per metre resistance Spiral wound. Stain Steel over Ferrite coated Kevlar™ inner core.
- Nylon Tape gives exceptional tensile and terminal pull off strength.
- Three 260° C Hi-temp Silicone jackets for superior insulating properties.
|Above specifications may vary due to technological advances at manufacturer’s discretion.
|The product description above is to be used as a guide only. It is up to the purchaser/end user to determine the correct suitability/application of product to suit their individual requirements. Care must be taken when selecting product. For Warranty information on above lead sets, refer to back cover.
|Kevlar® is a registered trademark of DuPont™